CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

How to Make an Easter Wreath from Plastic Easter Eggs | eHow.com

Here is an eHow link for an idea that has struck my fancy! 
How to Make an Easter Wreath from Plastic Easter Eggs eHow.com
I may just have to try this.  I'm not one to do Easter decorations, but this caught my eye.  Since we live in a condo, where everyones' condo looks the same, I have been thinking more about wreaths and other decor for my front door to add some uniqueness to all the sameness on the street!  Also, we will eventually get seating of some kind for the decent sized porch, since its really got to help make up for the fact that we don't have our own yard.  I'd also like to have something to sit on, comfortably, when I need or want to be outside watching Sarah play (since we don't have a fenced in yard, she can easily play anywhere in our little condo community, which, thankfully, is very safe). Anyway, let me know if you like the wreath idea and or you decide to make it!  The Internet is full of creative and fun ideas!    Here's a photo of the finished product:

2 comments:

Amanda

Wendy I love that! After you try it let me know how it goes. I tried to make a wreath last year with candy corn for Halloween and let's just say it was one of those decorations that didn't make it out of the box.

Unknown

I made that very same wreath last year, and it was very easy, turned out cute too... I personally would buy more plastic eggs than it lists in the instructions, that way you can make it full. Good luck!