CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My New Niece!

Olivia Grace Griffiths is the newest niece and cousin in our family.  She is beautiful, with a full head of red hair.  She was born Feb 15, 2011, to my sister, Lindsay, and her husband, Gary.  I was so excited to go see her in the hospital just a day later.  I have never met any of my 9 nieces or nephews until they were at least a year old.  This was novel for me!  So, Grandma Wright, Sarah, and I visited the hospital to take a peek at this cutie pie!  Sarah admired her from afar, but wouldn't get too close.  I believe she thought she might break her if she was too close, since I talked to her beforehand about how we need to wash our hands, be gentle, don't touch unless Aunt Lindsay says so, etc.  In the photos, with Sarah in them, Sarah didn't know I was taking the photo.  She wouldn't pose in any, so I cleverly asked her if she'd like to "show" her toy to Olivia (she brought a toy with her in my bag).  She loved this idea, so she crept pretty close to the side of the bed to show off HER toy!


          





0 comments: