CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter 2011

My beautiful Sarah posing in her Easter outfit.  I can't believe she is going to be 5 in June.  No, really. I just can't, and won't, believe it! 





Checking out the Easter basket and finding eggs around the living room that we had colored the day before.  That silly Easter bunny found them in the fridge and hid them for Sarah to find. 


The week before Easter, we went to Spanish Fork to attend my niece's baby blessing.  I had Sarah wear her Easter dress, so that all of the family could see her in her new dress.  Sarah enjoyed spending the afternoon with all of her cousins.  I thought this was a cute photo of Sarah with her cousins, Rachel (next to Sarah) and Emily.  Cute girls! 


0 comments: